Wednesday 18 September 2013

I Must Have Breakfast!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Yea, I bet you came across this sentence in most health articles and hear it like a gazillion times from your parents and health-conscious friends. No? Well, I hear this from my dad all the time! (I miss you dad!)

I remember how dad would wake up earlier in the morning to prepare good breakfast for me before he prepares himself for work. Sometimes American breakfast, sometimes Asian but whatever it was, it was always, always full of effort and lots of love. He would always find ways to make my breakfast look different everyday.

Salad is a staple food in our house. In our fridge, there's always tomatoes, lettuces, cucumbers and the not-so-healthy Thousand Island! >_< Oh, speaking of breakfast, I can't describe to you how excited I get when I stay in hotels, always looking forward to their breakfast spread. Hotels that serve alfalfa sprouts in their salad bar gets extra 2 points from me! Hehehe.

Anyways dad, I want you to know that I've been making effort to wake up and have breakfast everyday now. Be proud of me. :')

Breakfast Day 1 - Cheese kransky, ugly fried egg with freshly sliced tomatoes and lettuce



Breakfast Day 2 - Cheese kransky (only had half left *cry*), bits of ham, the PERFECT sunshine eggs *beams* and of course, some freshly sliced tomatoes and fresh lettuce. Same same but different. Hehe.





Breakfast Day 3: Tuna Croissant (toasted!) with freshly sliced tomatoes and cucumber for a change ;) And breakfast is not complete without Milo in my magic cup. Weee~



So, there you go, I had breakfast on the other days too but errr...let's just say they are not too photogenic! >_<


Will put in more effort to make beautiful breakfast in the near future. Promise.


Love you Dad. This post is for you. <3





 

No comments:

Post a Comment