Monday 9 September 2013

I am in Dreamland!

So here I am, in Aussieland, where dreams come true!! 
.
.
.
Alright, truth is, here I am, in Aussieland, dressed in my pjs, eating a banana as a type while listening to Alicia Key's Empire State of Mind. Lol. I really need this song to give me a boost and inspire me to do some serious work in the next couple of days!

So much has happened in the past one year, I just seriously needed a break. So this is it. My dream came true. I quit my job, found myself in a new environment, I have all the time in my life and I can do whatever I want to do.

So what do I really want to do?

I need this checklist to keep me focused. Top 10 things I must do for myself:

(1) Start an online business
(2) Make something special for a new friend :)
(3) Volunteer in a charity work
(4) Join yoga
(5) Bake a cake
(6) Make my own bread!
(7) Make my own ice cream! Woo!
(8) Make new friends
(9) Learn a new skill
(10) Last but not the least, keep this blog alive! Hehe.

I guess that's enough for now, I really need to stop dreaming and get started.

Be right back. :)







 


No comments:

Post a Comment