Wednesday 20 November 2013

I Must Have Breakfast! (Part 2)

Goooood morning!!! Rise n shine peeps, and have some breakfast! :D


It's always good to start the day with good breakfast. As for me, I try to make sure my breakfast contains a good balance of protein, carbs and colours :)


Yea, colours! Colours in my food is very important. It doesn't just make the food more appealing but also a great way to ensure you always have a good balanced meal.


Breakfast 1: Tuna Ciabatta

I could just slab some tuna in my ciabatta and call it breakfast! But the colours would be blah. So I added some red from the tomatoes and greens from the cucumber. Pretty and YUM. :)


Toasted Tuna Ciabatta with tomatoes and cucumbers


Breakfast 2: Avocado Ham Cheese Tortilla wrap

Again the colours from ham and cheese would be too blah. So I added some greens from avocado and cucumber, and of course my red always comes from my favourite tomatoes. :)

 
Avocado Ham Cheese Tortilla Wrap


Breakfast 3: Cheese Kransky Pastry

If you are interested to make pastries, do check out my earlier post about puff pastries! (Check out the post here: Playing with Puff Pastry!)


Cheese Kransky Pastry with cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves


Breakfast 4: Cheese Kransky and Baked Beans Pastry

Unfortunately, no more greens in the fridge. :'( If you are interested to make your own Tau Sar Piah looking pastry, check out my earlier post here: Puff Pastry Part 2!)


Giant Tau Sar Piah for breakfast. LOL.


How you like the colours in my breakfast?

Can you spot a common item in the photos above? Yes, that's the cup of Milo I can't live without every morning! Hahaha.

I will explore more options to add other colours in my breakfast. But that's all for now! :D

Have a great day ahead! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment