Tuesday 8 October 2013

Drop-by Drawing @ Federation Square

One fine Sunday, after brunch with a group of new found friends, a group of us decided to check out a free drawing session at Federation Square.

It was my first time drawing in a public place. First time drawing in an art gallery with a crowd of random people. And my first time seeing a live model! >_<

It was a very refreshing experience, I wished I had stayed a little longer. And I also discovered something...I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooong way to becoming an artist. Hahahaha.....


Quite close to the real thing huh? LOL.


Well, most importantly, I had fun. :')

Hope you have a great day ahead and have fun! :D

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Glad you get to do these things there dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'm trying to be more adventurous to keep life interesting :D

    ReplyDelete