Tuesday 22 October 2013

Salad Recipe - Olives, Feta Cheese, Lettuce and Red Capsicum

I haven't mentioned to you yet but there's another Masterchef at home, aside from my boyfriend. Heh!

Imagine how stressful it is to cook for these guys! >_< But, luckily they are kind enough to enjoy my cooking too. Hehehe.

Anyways, I would love to share his salad recipe because it was very refreshing to me and I really really love it. Mainly because there were olives in it (my absolute favourite)! And it's also because it was my first time having red capsicum in my salad. Very sweet and crunchy! I love it! :D

Ingredients:
Chopped lettuce
Chopped red capsicum
Crushed Feta Cheese
Olives
Olive Oil

Step 1: Add all the ingredients in a huge salad bowl. Toss and serve. Done. Lol. I love salad! :D


Crispy red capsicum hiding underneath :P

I have to give credit to the olives because it was really good.


Yummy Olives



Hope you like this one!

Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment