Tuesday 29 October 2013

Easiest Breakfast Idea - French Toast

This is the thing - I love french toast and it's extremely easy to make, not to mention super yummy too. But, it seldom cross my mind to make it for breakfast! WHYYYY? >_<


So, because of that, I must write this post to remind myself and all my readers out there to make some french toast for brekkie!! :D


You know, for more than 2 decades, I've always make my french toast with only 2 ingredients - egg and sugar. And only recently, I found out from a friend that the original recipe (well most people) add milk or cream! >_< Anyways, it was my first time adding milk in my french toast and I absolutely love it! LOL. Maybe one day I should make both versions and test it on my guinea pigs!! Hehehe :P


Here's my super simple and yummy breakfast:



Fluffy Yummy French Toast


The bread alone is already very yummy. But you can always add toppings to jazz it up a bit e.g. honey, butter, jam or fruits.


Now, go make some already!

Enjoy! :D


2 comments:

  1. I love French Toast.. Don't call me weird but I've always eaten it with ketchup :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, really? Wow, that I've got to try! :D

      Delete